Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Swatch: AEngland Galahad

Another AEngland polish to show today. It is one of my favorites so far. It is a minty teal type shade, which I happen to really like.

AEngland Galahad
You can purchase this polish on beautometry.com along with the rest of the AEngland line.

It applied very smoothly and was opaque yet not too thick to make it hard to work with. This polish is part of the Mythicals Collection offered by AEngland. This particular polish is named for Sir Galahad, which is one of the mythical Knights of the Round Table.

I am very happy to be back doing my blog again and able to devote more time to the business. I am thinking of hosting a giveaway as soon as I reach 100 followers, so feel free to follow the blog and see what types of polish and nail art I may come up with next. If you have any suggestions or questions, I welcome them! Just send me an email or post in the comments sections.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment