For today's manicure I went with the ever-popular heart theme in pink, white and red.
I am going to do a nail-art tutorial on this look because I think it turned out pretty nice and wasn't that hard to do.
Here are all the tools I used:
|Red Angel Plate 106|
- First, I painted my nails with Funky Fingers Gesso - 2 coats
- Painted nails with Kleancolor Fuschia Holo - 3 coats
- I used RA-120 with Konad Red to stamp the hearts on both of my thumbs, then applied Seche Vite top coat over both thumbs
- With Funky Fingers Gesso and RA-106, stamped the whole nail heart pattern onto the other 4 fingers on each hand, then applied Seche Vite top coat.
- Used Glitter Gal Type O on tips of nails on 4 fingers with nail stamp.
- Used Glitter Gal Type O and small nail art brush to make dots along the two hearts on the all-over nail designs that I just stamped on my nails.
- Added one final coat of Seche Vite to all nails :)
One final photo with the finished look:
I love how this turned out and hope you all have a great Saint Valentine's Day!