Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day 2013 Manicure

Happy Saint Valentine's Day!

For today's manicure I went with the ever-popular heart theme in pink, white and red.


 I am going to do a nail-art tutorial on this look because I think it turned out pretty nice and wasn't that hard to do.


Here are all the tools I used:

Red Angle Plate 120
Red Angel Plate 106













Tutorial:
  1. First, I painted my nails with Funky Fingers Gesso - 2 coats
  2. Painted nails with Kleancolor Fuschia Holo - 3 coats
  3. I used RA-120 with Konad Red to stamp the hearts on both of my thumbs, then applied Seche Vite top coat over both thumbs
  4. With Funky Fingers Gesso and RA-106, stamped the whole nail heart pattern onto the other 4 fingers on each hand, then applied Seche Vite top coat.
  5. Used Glitter Gal Type O on tips of nails on 4 fingers with nail stamp.
  6. Used Glitter Gal Type O and small nail art brush to make dots along the two hearts on the all-over nail designs that I just stamped on my nails. 
  7. Added one final coat of Seche Vite to all nails :)





























One final photo with the finished look:
  

I love how this turned out and hope you all have a great Saint Valentine's Day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment