Sunday, February 10, 2013

Glitter Gal Warped Teal = Butterflies and Beatles :)

I really wanted to try one of the Glitter Gal Duochromes and so I reached for Warped Teal. In the bottle it looks sort of sheer, but on the nail, wow!

Glitter Gal Duochrome Warped Teal
 I used two coats over Kleancolor Neon Sapphire. It is so pretty and you can really see the color changes, especially throughout the day as the angle of the sun changes.

Here are two more shots at different times of the day to show some of the color shift:

You can see in the first photo it is more blue leaning and in the second it is more green leaning. I love the shift in this between those two colors. It really reminds me of the green on the wings of a beetle going towards the blue of the wings of the Blue Morpho butterfly. The Blue Morpho is my absolute favorite butterfly, which really makes me like this polish a lot!

Here's some closer photos to show more of the color shift:


Look at those beautiful colors that this one polish creates. Glitter Gal Warped Teal certainly is a unique duochrome!

I was even able to capture the color shift on the nails in one photo! You can see the transition between the green and blue here:

Thanks for looking! Don't forget you can get this, along with other Glitter Gal and AEngland nail polish, on sale for 10% off your entire purchase with code LOVE at checkout on beautometry.com.
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment