Here is the finished manicure:
1. Base coat of OPI San Tan-Tonio
|OPI San Tan-Tonio|
2. Stamped on edge of all nails with OPI You Don't Know Jacques! and BM-208
3. Stamped on edge of nails (careful not to cover up original lighter brown color) with OPI Suzi Loves Cowboys and BM-209
4. Used Sinful Colors striper polish in Bad Chick (white) to make ice cream design on other end of nails and filled in completely. The reason I did this is so that the color I ultimately use for the ice cream shows up better against the brown cone background.
5. Used Finger Paints Chrysanthe-Mum's the Word to make the ice cream part of the cone.
6. Added black spots with a dotting tool using Funky Fingers Black Knight to make the ice cream look like mint chocolate chip.
What an easy manicure that looks great too!! What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?