Sunday, April 7, 2013

Gone Fishin' with BM-215 and RA-107

Today, I am participating in a stamping nail challenge. This week it is to do a stamping manicure with an orange base. This sure was a difficult task! But, in the end, it all came together.






I started with an orange base to complete a stamping challenge. I never would have come up with such a manicure, so I'm glad that I participated in the Adventures in Stamping orange base weekly challenge. I hope to participate again in the future.

I then stamped the snakeskin design onto my nails from BM-215 first with Kleancolor Frappuccino and then the same image with Kleancolor Metallic Mango. This gave my nails a sort of goldfish scale look. I loved it and decided to then stamp the tips with the fishbone design from RA-107 to make it more unique! I used Konad White stamping polish for this.






Then, I topped my nails off with Seche Vite and added cuticle oil. I'm really enjoying this manicure.





Did you participate in the challenge? What did you do?

1 comment: