Friday, February 8, 2013

Swatch: Kleancolor Neon Sapphire

Kleancolor has a great selection of nail polish and I always find myself grabbing one of these colors lately to do my manicure. They have cremes, jellies, glitter, holo, hex, you name it!

Kleancolor Neon Sapphire
The polish I swatch today has quickly become a favorite of mine, especially for winter. Kleancolor Neon Sapphire is a very dark blue almost jellies sort of creme. It applies nicely and is opaque at two coats. I always like to add that second coat just to be sure there is no visible nail line showing.

The reason I gravitate towards this color is because it looks really good against my olive skin tone. I like wearing it by itself or sprucing it up with nail art. I also like using it as a base coat for layering. What a versatile polish!

No comments:

Post a Comment