Saturday, February 9, 2013

Snowstorm Nemo in Manicure Form

I hope everyone is having a great Saturday and that the snowstorm hasn't caused too much damage. I figured since I haven't really done any snowstorm nail art this year now is as good a time as any.

Here's some of the snow from my backyard last week, unfortunately it only lasted a few hours and then all melted. But I still got a decent photo!


I started with Kleancolor Neon Sapphire nail polish as a base on all my nails.
Then, I added Glitter Gal Duochrome Warped Teal over all nails.
I then took Funky Fingers Gesso and a nail art brush and started painting little snowflakes and dots on the nails in a random fashion.
After covering it all with Seche Vite, I noticed that the white started turning purple!!

I was able to get photos before it turned purple. The purple and green really made for an interesting manicure, that's for sure.

Snowstorm Nemo Manicure Left Hand

Check out that larger snowflake on the accent nail :) I wanted to try something different and it didn't quite turn out how I liked, but it still ended up being a nice snowy manicure.

Snowstorm Nemo Manicure Thumb
And of course, the not often seen right hand!

Snowstorm Nemo Manicure Right Hand

And, since this was one heck of a snowstorm, here's an extreme closeup:


Everyone please be stay and keep warm! Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment