Friday, February 8, 2013

Lancome Gift With Purchase Time!

I love Gift With Purchase time! Lancome is having theirs right now at Macy's. I have been wanting to get the Lancome eye makeup remover for a while and this was the perfect opportunity.

This is the version that I chose and I can't wait to try that lipstick! I am also looking forward to trying the body exfoliating scrub. Of course I will review all of it at some point here. I see my reviews as a way to remind myself of what I did and did not like, or even certain things that I did like but might not buy again if there are others that I reviewed and liked better. Hopefully, the reviews are beneficial to others as well. If there is something that you would like to see reviewed, let me know!

Thanks for reading and feel free to follow me to see other sales, reviews, tutorials, tips, swatches and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment