Monday, March 14, 2016

7 Days of St Patrick's Day Nail Challenge: Day 4: Gold Stamping with Hit the Bottle


Continuing with the 7 Days of St. Patrick's Day Nail art challenge I found on Facebook, I decided to go for some gold stamping :)

I started with a base of Arcane Lacquer Reflective Property, which is a Beautometry.com store exclusive, and as an accent nail used A England Briarwood. The 2 colors go very well together.


I then stamped with el Corazon red stamping polish one of the crosses on the Messy Mansion plate MM54.

Messy Mansion MM54 Stamping Plate

Last, I stamped with various Hit the Bottle golds the full nail pattern. I think it turned out really cool and is like a gradient of golds with the stamping being a different one on each nail. How many different gold stamping polishes do you have?


Closeup to see how good the stamping turned out, look at those details!

No comments:

Post a Comment