Friday, March 11, 2016

7 Days of St Patrick's Day Nail Challenge: Day 1: The Dancing Leprechaun

For St. Patrick's Day, I decided to join a challenge to produce 7 days of St Patrick's Day nails. I thought this would be fun and festive!


I decided to start with a base of Kleancolor Bikini Green, which is a great neon green color. It took about 3 coats to make it opaque enough but looks great.


I then stamped using Hit the Bottle As Black as Night and Hit the Bottle Be Cider-self stamping polishes from Beautometry.com. I stamped the images from Messy Mansion plate MM04, which has a lot of fun St. Patrick's Day images on it.


What do you think? I love it! I used FUN Lacquer King on the accent nail and rally like that extra holographic sparkle it added to the shamrocks.



No comments:

Post a Comment