Thursday, November 19, 2015

Tutorial: Galaxy Manicure Featuring Mr. Spock

I've always wanted to try a galaxy manicure. They are just so beautiful! I figured it might be hard or too complicated, so that is what took me so long. But, they are actually  really easy and a lot of fun. I also did a video tutorial of this manicure so everyone can see how easy they are to do.


I used a lot of different polishes for this manicure. I started off with Il Etait Un Vernis Paint it Black as a base for all my nails and then added Il Etait Un Vernis Light Box. I made the different stars, planets, etc with those glow in the dark pumpkin polishes you find at Rite Aid around Halloween time. (you can see them in the background of the photo). I used Sugar Bubbles SB14 for the stamping of the shield and Mr Spock from Star Trek. I made stamping decals of each and colored them in and then put them on my nails. You can see all the details and step by step in the video below.


What do you think? Have you ever tried a galaxy manicure?

No comments:

Post a Comment