Thursday, March 17, 2016

7 Days of St Patrick's Day Nail Challenge: Day 7: Happy St. Patrick's Day


Today is the 7th Day of the 7 days of St. Patrick's Day Nail art Challenge!! Happy St. Patrick's Day :)

For today's nail art, I decided to go traditional St. Patrick's Day and do a rainbow, pot of gold, shamrock, gold, green, and fun.



I started off with OPI Fly as the base. This is a very easy to work with cream and I really love the tone of teal it is.

I then used lots of techniques, from stamping to glitter placement to decals to drawing with sharpies to create this look. So much to mention!





I used Messy Mansion MM04 for all the themed images. I used glitter placement from Kleancolor Tiara Gold. I used Sharpies to color in the green on the shamrock on the thumb and write the verse on the other thumb. Various Kleancolor polishes were used to create the rainbow.

The black stamping was done with Il Etait un Vernis Paint it Black and colored in with Il Etait un Vernis White Canvas.



Have you tried Sharpies in your nail art yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment