Monday, August 22, 2016

MoYou London Tropical 08: You Put the Lime in the Coconut ...

Feeling tropical today and wanted to do a gradient. So, what better than to pull out the MoYou London Tropical plates and play!

I started off using the new Beautometry Gradient Sponge set to create a gradient using Kleancolor Wave of Peppermint (which smells like peppermint when dry), Kleancolor Bikini Green, and Kleancolor Apple Candy (scented to smell like apple when dry).



I then used Hit the Bottle Black and the MoYou London Rectangular stamper to stamp images from MoYou London Tropical 08 onto my nails and topped it all off with my new favorite top coat: Seche Vive (doesn't smear the stamping!!).


The accent nail has the gradient in reverse compared to the other nails. I like the way this mani came together with the limes on the accent nail and the coconut leaves on the other ones. Very tropical indeed!


No comments:

Post a Comment