Monday, February 2, 2015

2015 Valentine's Day Challenge: Snowflake Lace

I'm participating in the 2015 Valentine's Day Challenge. 
 
 


The first one is Romantic Lace. I decided to make it look like snowflakes since there's a lot of snow happening right now (unfortunately, not near me).
 

I started with AEngland Lady of Shalott on all nails. It's a very dark blue, almost black shade with a lot of shimmer in the sunlight. You can see not only blue shimmer, but also flashes of purple depending on the angle of your nails.



Using Funky Fingers Gesso and Infinity Nails 42, I stamped on the lace on the tips of each nail. Since I wanted to show the snowflakes like they were part of the lace, I took a snowflake from Infinity Nails 79 with Funky Fingers Gesso and put the top edges into the previously stamped lace design. I really like this look!
 


Have you ever combined two images like this to create something else?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment