Wednesday, February 11, 2015

2015 Valentine's Day Challenge: Roses

Today's theme for the 2015 Valentine's Day Challenge is Roses. I decided to do a simple, yet elegant version. I also tried my hand at stamping with more than 1 color at the same time.
 

I first put 2 coats of Funky Fingers Ectoplasmic on all my nails. 

 
Starting with the Nailways Springtime- Love is in the Air plate, I used Konad red on the flower part of the rose and Konad green on the stem part. I put both on the plate at once, then scraped and stamped. This created a red rose with green stem for the nail out of one stamp.
 
I then used Shany SH06 to stamp a bit of the lacey design with Funky Fingers Dark Knight.
 
 
I finished off the accent nail with Konad red and the full nail design of roses from the Nailways plate.
 
 

 
 
What do you think?
 


No comments:

Post a Comment