Friday, February 6, 2015

Investigation Discovery anti-Valentine's Nails

 
 
The ladies over at Nail Crazies Unite on Facebook are having weekly challenges. For the month of February, these are our challenges:
 


It took me a LONG time to try to figure out what I would do for this, certainly a challenge! St. Valentine's Day is about people coming together out of love, so the opposite would be people coming apart , no longer in love. The first thing that comes to mind for me are all the television shows on Investigation Discovery. Every day there is some story about how someone kills their husband or wife or boyfriend or girlfriend. Such horrible stories!

I started with 2 coats of Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Yellow Kitty.

 
 
Using Funky Fingers Dark Knight and Konad Red, I stamped the couple and hearts images from Messy Mansion MM03 and the silhouettes and wording from Infinity 76. I then painted the ID logo and knife details with Funky Fingers Gesso and Ulta Concrete Evidence
 
 


    


Here's the finished look!  What do you think? Have you ever created an anti-Valentine's manicure?
 






1 comment: