Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Fuzzy Heart Sweater Tutorial: Double Processed Stamping Technique

I enjoyed learning the double processed stamping technique and creating the YouTube video for it. So I decided to create a mani using the technique. I am very pleased with the results. But boy, was this a hard mani to create!! What was your hardest design?

 


I started with 2 coats of Kleancolor Neon Pink on all nails.

Using Messy Mansion MM03 and Big Plate A, I played around until I got a design I preferred. I think this looks like a fuzzy sweater, it kind of has a knitted look to it.
 
 
Using Konad Red, I stamped the smaller of the two hearts on the MM03 plate but left it on the stamper. I then took Funky Fingers Gesso and used the image on the second row, third from the right to stamp. I placed the whole thing on my nail and then covered with Seche Vite and used Kleancolor Neon Pink to French tip the thumb nails. For an accent nail, I put Pretty Serious Cosmetics Something Strange on my ring fingers.




Here's a video tutorial:


                   

Have you tried this new technique yet?

1 comment: