Friday, May 3, 2013

Gettin' Lacy with AEngland Holy Grail and Big Plate A

I decided to not only do a comparison of AEngland Holy Grail old vs new version, but to dress it up a bit with a beautiful lacy French tip stamp. What do you think of it?


Comparison old and new Holy Grail
The above picture shows the comparison of the old and new AEngland Holy Grail. The top and bottom is the old version which is called Limited Edition (when it's gone, it's gone) and the middle is the New Edition.
I think they are both pretty, but am partial to the new version myself. It is a very true gold foil color, whereas the limited edition version is a more yellow-leaning true goldenrod type color.

In artificial lighting

I then took the New edition and created French tips on all the fingers with the Limited Edition, leaving the accent finger as the New edition by itself. Then, with Funky Fingers Black Knight (my favorite black stamping polish) I stamped the lacy French tip design from the Fauxnad Big Plate A (the image can also be found on Konad m71) on the tips of all except the accent nail.


In natural light

What do you think?

1 comment: