Thursday, March 28, 2013

Ivy Manicure Using RA-120

Today I feel like showing a spring manicure! It has been snowing a bit, but that doesn't mean my nails can't sport the new season :)

Here are the materials I used:


I first painted all my nails with Funky Fingers Gesso, followeed by Kleancolor Holo Green.
Then, I went to stamping! I first stamped the flourish-like design from the RA-120 plate with Konad white, followed by the Ivy circle design on the tips of my nails with Konad Green.
The final touch was topping everything off with Seche Vite.

Here's the finished product:

 I envisioned this manicure as Ivy flowing over a pot, very spring-like. I think I was able to convey that in the final look.

Here is my favorite, the extreme closeup. Look at how pretty that Kleancolor Holo Green comes through:




No comments:

Post a Comment