Monday, March 11, 2013

Bring on Spring!

Spring is fast approaching, and since green is very in for March I wanted to do a green spring inspired manicure.

I started with Kleancolor Jazz Olive, a nice metallic golden green polish.
Kleancolor Jazz Olive

To spruce this up, I turned to Red Angel plate RA-104 and used the image with leaves and lines on it.




I used Konad Green stamping polish and stamped onto all my nails. I then took Kleancolor Diamond Green and put it above the first green line on all my nails to give it a French tip look.

Here it is:

Here are a few more angles:


And, a closeup of one nail to see the design better:

Hope Spring will soon be here! We are trying a vegetable garden this year and can't wait to get it going outside :)
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment