Friday, October 28, 2011

Glow in the Dark! with Funky Fingers scented Tortuga

This is Funky Fingers Tortuga and it is scented. Sort of smells like a mix between Bubbleyum and Play-doh. It's just a really wierd smell. I have no clue what it is "supposed" to smell like, perhaps tanning oil or something, but at least this doesn't last very long. I figured I'd go with a very bright, almost glowing color since it will also be glowing in the dark.


This is what it looked like once I put the Icing Glow in the Dark on it. I really did not like it, because it took 3 coats to get it right, but here it is nonetheless.



This is it glowing in somewhat darkness, pretty bright and the green is cool.



Here are my nails in total darkness. It glows, but you really need to "charge" it a lot by holding your hands in light first.




Here's a picture of the bottle glowing in the dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment