Sunday, October 23, 2011

Frankenstein!


This is Finger Paints Chrysanthe-Mum's the Word. It is a nice opaque light green color. I am starting to think that all Finger Paints are really goopy and hard to work with because this sure fit that description.


I then added Nubar Reclaim (my first Nubar experience!) on the accent finger. It is a dark green linear holo. I also added OPI Black Shatter to my tips because I have always thought that it would be great to use as "hair" if I ever did any faces on my nails.




Here is the finished product! It is my Halloween Frankenstein manicure and my first foray into painting faces on my nails. I used a dotting tool with black, white and yellow to make the faces.






Some up close shots of the holo-iness of Reclaim, isn't it pretty!



No comments:

Post a Comment