Friday, September 30, 2011

Review: Seche Restore

Seche Restore is a nail polish thinner. This means that it will help bring old polish back to life!! How does it do it? Well, as nail polish gets older some of the chemicals evaporate out of it which causes it to thicken and get hard. This little beauty will solve that problem and bring it back to the lovely that it once was.

I used this on a few REALLY old Wet N Wilds that I have and it worked nicely. I also used it on a Sinful that I've had for a long time and it made it not as hard to apply since it is no longer super super thick. I got this at Ulta, and it was pretty expensive, but it did what it purported to do and I am satisfied with that.

There are other nail polish thinners on the market, check Sally's, but I haven't tried any of them yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment