Monday, July 18, 2011

Ulta Pinata Yada Yada!!!

I have seen many swatches of Deborah Lippman Happy Birthday and thought that over white it looked really festive. I also realized that it was a little expensive for just glitter polish. I was looking around the Ulta.com website and saw something that looked pretty similar. It's Ulta Pinata Yada Yada and it was also on sale at the time for $2. $2?? Sure, I'd try it and this is what I got.

I put it over 2 coats of OPI Alpine Snow Matte and then one coat of Seche Vite to even it all out and bring on the shiny. I wore this manicure to a big Church dinner dance and I really felt like my nails were part of the party. It is sucha festive look! I do want to try it over black in the future sometime to see how that turns out, but for now over white is absolutely awesome!





Here is a close-up to see the hex shaped glitters in their different colors as well. The Deborah Lippman Happy Birthday glitters are square for the mini ones and hex for the larger. That is a difference, but only noticeable if you stare at it or do a closeup. Otherwise it's a great price for festivity in a bottle.


No comments:

Post a Comment