Sunday, July 17, 2011

OPI Alpine Snow Matte Swatch

This is OPI Alpine Snow, part of their matte series of nail polishes. At first, I thought that I wouldn't like wearing white nailpolish. I thought it'd be like I painted white out on my nails. All by itself it does look a little different on my nails, especially since it is matte which means it does not dry with a shine.

The reason why I actually like this nail polish a lot is that it is opaque. It covers very well and white is a good background for festive manicures. You can put lighter colors over it to make them pop, or even use it under glitters for a new and different look.

I'm actually thinking about buying extras of this in case it is ever hard to find (HTF) so that I can continue enjoying it in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment