Sunday, March 1, 2015

Better Than Jamberry: Butterfly Kisses

This week in AIS, the challenge was to do "better than Jamberry" nails. I've never tried the nail wraps they offer and don't really feel inclined to since I have so many stamping plates and the sky's the limit with stamping nail art.

I chose Butterfly Kisses to recreate.


I started with AEngland Iseult on all nails and then topped that off with Glitter Gal Fuschia holographic. Isn't that a beautiful combination??




      
 
I used BM-424 from the BM 2013 CYO (Create Your Own) collection and stamped the butterfly wing image with Funky Fingers Black Knight.
 
 
I used L.A. Colors French White to make the dots on the wings with a toothpick.
 
I LOVE this look!!! Have you every done butterfly wing nails?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment