Friday, March 6, 2015

Toothpick Watermarble with a Shamrock

I've been playing around with watermarbling lately. For this design, I incorporated traditional watermarbling with "toothpick marbling" right on the nail.
 
 
I started off with Sinful Colors Happy Ending on all nails. Then, I put Kleancolors Neon Lime on the tips of all 4 fingers.
 
 
For the thumb, I created a watermarble shamrock design with Kleancolors Neon Lime and Kleancolor Holo Green. This watermarble was done the traditional way and turned into a decal.

For the tips, while the main color was still wet, I put a drop of Sally Hansen XTreme Wear Marine Scene and pushed the toothpick around in it to create the marbling effect. Topped it all with Seche Vite and applied my cuticle oil.


 
Have you tried watermarbling right on the nail?

No comments:

Post a Comment