Monday, January 7, 2013

Happy 2013!!

2012 came and went and here we are at 2013!!
Thanks to all my readers for keeping this blog going :) I am grateful to everyone for looking at my posts and all the support that I have received over the past year.

In 2012, I was able to start my own business and hope to grow it in the years to come. If you haven't had a chance, check it out at beautometry.com to see the great brands offered, such as Glitter Gal and AEngland!

I also created a facebook page at Beautometry, hit like and you will get all website updates on polish, contests and more.

In 2013, I hope to further expand the business and also devote more time to this blog. I have many MANY swatches and posts to upload. My computer crashed in the last part of 2012, so I hope I can retrieve those things and post them up here. I'm also hoping to host contests and giveaways on this blog, as well as through facebook and pinterest as well.

Look forward to a happy posting year!

No comments:

Post a Comment