Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Dripping Icicles Nail Stamping Tutorial

When I saw the dripping icicles image on the Creative Shop plates I knew I HAD to use it in a mani.





I started off with Femme Fatale Crystal Droplets, a Beautometry.com store exclusive polish on all nails. I then sponged on Powder Perfect Lagoon to the tips of my nails after applying Moyra Liquid Tape. The Moyra Liquid Tape helps for easier cleanup on the cuticles when sponging nail art or stamping. I finished over the gradient using Powder Perfect Lightning Lady as a top coat

Then, I stamping with the Creative Shop stamper and Hit the Bottle As Black As Night stamping polish the dripping icicles image from Creative Shop plate 37. After removing the Moyra Liquid Nail Tape, I topped everything off again with the Powder Perfect Lightning Lady top coat.



What do you think? Is it chilly where you are?

4 comments:

  1. OMG, this looks amazing, gonna have to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Crystal Droplets! So glad I got this one. That Powder Perfect color is awesome too. Love the mani :)

    ReplyDelete