Monday, October 17, 2016

Challenge Your Nail Art October Challenge, Day 17: Orange

Today's challenge calls for orange. I wanted to try something a little different and think outside the box. I came up with this retro looking Flamingo mani.

I started with a Base of Kleancolor Neon Orange and topped that with a thin layer of Kleancolor Chunky Holo Candy for the glittery goodness. I think did just the tips with a textured polish Sally Hansen Sugar Coat in Sweetie.



I used the Flamingo from Winstonia 210 and my Creative Shop Stamper with Funky Fingers Dark Night to stamp.


I used a dotting tool and OPI Fly as an accent to bring the whole thing together.


What do you think? Does it look retro? I liked the mixture of the different textures this created. Do you like texture polish?

No comments:

Post a Comment