Saturday, October 1, 2016

Challenge Your Nail Art October Challenge, Day 1: Black

Today is the first day for the Challenge your nail art October challenge! I enjoyed doing the St. Patrick's Day challenge so decided to try this one too. I really enjoy doing challenges because it gets me thinking outside the box.



This is an old manicure, but it fits the challenge so I thought I'd share The base is a grey creme polish by Ulta called Concrete Evidence. I then stamped the tree image from Petla plate Feathers stamping plate. I think those trees just have a spooky air about them, perfect for Halloween!!

I used Funky Fingers Dark Night for stamping and my Konad stamper. Goes to show how old thsi one is, from 2014 :) Do you keep pictures of older manicures and share them later too?

No comments:

Post a Comment