Monday, August 29, 2011

Review: L'Oreal Extra Volume Collagen Brown Black Mascara


l'Oreal Extra Volume Collagen Brown Black Mascara review. I can't find my camera charger, so I found this photo of the Mascara on Amazon, the other pics are mine.
I bought this from Walgreens a while ago and have been consistently using it. I am actually pretty well pleased with it's usage and how it works.

It has a nice large brush design, as you can see in the photo. The packaging is pretty too!


















The picture on the left is my eye with no makeup (NAKED EYE!! lol). The one on the right is using the mascara to show the difference. You can tell immediately that the mascara makes my eyelashes darker and really does show more volume and adds length too, even though it isn't necessarily a lenghtening mascara.

The one that I bought is brown black, so it isn't going to be super black dark, but you can still see the dramatic results. I love wearing this mascara because it really makes my eyes pop and adds volume to my lashes. You can see how much fuller the lashes look in the second picture which is nice, almost gives a look of false eyelashes, even though I am wearing none.


As far as cons go, I have read other reviews that say this and I have to agree that at the tips of some of my lashes there will be a clump of mascara, albeit a tiny clump, but it's noticeable to me. I don't know what causes that, maybe the creaminess of the mascara or what, but it's a little annoying. I really like the creaminess, so maybe I just have to live with it!


Overall, I'd give this mascara a thumbs up because it really does add volume and a dramatic lash effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment