Wednesday, January 28, 2015

St. Valentine's Day Nails with the Lead Light Technique

I just had to play with the new plates, so I used Messy Mansion MM03 to create another St. Valentine's Day manicure. I also used the opportunity to try the Lead Light technique again. What new techniques have you been trying?

MM03

I started with AEngland Perceval on all nails. Isn't that a gorgeous royal red color? I just love it!
A-England Perceval

I then stamped the heart ornaments with Konad White and colored them in with L'Oreal jelly polishes. I used Bananarama Love (yellow), bubble trouble (pink), and lilac coolers (purple).

 

                           
                                  











What do you think? It smeared the white a bit, so that's certainly something I need to work on for the next time. Have you tried lead light yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment