Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Iron Man 3 Movie Manicure + Tutorial!!

Today I have a very intricate design, but don't worry, I created a YouTube tutorial to help everyone recreate if too :)






Here are some photos I took while creating the look:



 

 On the thumb, I have AEngland Holy Grail (Limited Edition), Pointer and Pinky Fingers- Glitter Gal Serpent Black, Middle Finger- AEngland Perceval, Ring Finger- AEngland Excalibur.

I used some Kleancolor large Hexagonal Glitters on the Pointer and Pinky finger:
Kleancolor- Gold Tiara, Chunky Copper and Red Hot.


I did some double-stamping techique and even used some Sharpie Marking Pens to create this look. I am overall very pleased with how it turned out.














I even got to use a new stamping plate! I used the Gals Princess Set GA-7 stamping plate to create the chest plate area for the middle finger:



And, here's the finished look!




 If you want to try your hand at this look, here's the tutorial:


What do you think? If you want to see more YouTube tutorials, subscribe and like my video. And click to follow my blog so you don't miss any of my manicures :)





No comments:

Post a Comment