Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Superbowl 2012 Manicure!!

I don't really watch football, but I like doing my nails an we were going to a Superbowl party. So why not?

This is what my nails looked like with just the base colors on them. I used Sally Hansen Extreme Wear in Going Green and OPI Fresh Frog of Bel Air for the accent nail.


 Here is each hand with closeups of the respective artwork. I made a goal post on the pointer of my left hand and a football on the pointer of my right hand. I wanted it to be like a football flying over the goalpost. I used various colors to achieve this look including the Layla Magneffect in Golden Bronze.

Thumb shot

Here is my eye look. I used a bright green in the corners, darker green in the middle and brown to create a smokey look.


No comments:

Post a Comment