Saturday, February 4, 2012

Santa and his Chimney


Here is a photo of the items I used:
-OPI Girls Just Want to Play
-OPI Baby It's "Coal" Outside
-China Glaze Sexagon
-Ulta Set The Nude
-Seche Vite Top Coat (Not pictured)
-XL Stamping Plate A

Started out with OPI Girls Just Want to Play as a base on all nails.
- Took OPI Baby It's Coal Outside with the "brick-like" image from the stamping plate and did pointer, middle and pinky fingers. I then did those 3 tips as well. I put China Glaze Sexagon on my ring finger as an accent to be sort of like snow. I then painted my thumb with the Ulta polish and drew the santa face with a dotting tool. I used Konad White and Red for the hair and hat details.



Here's the finished look! LOVE the holo in China Glaze Sexagon.










Interesting close-up of the holograph in regular evening light. I thought this looked really cool. Kind of like trying to take a photo of fireworks or lights at night.




Here's a neutral eye look I also did. I used some colors found in a pallette I bought around Christmas time at Dollar General.

No comments:

Post a Comment